By Travelzoo Staff
The AAA 4-Diamond Arizona Biltmore is a "unique architectural gem" (Frommer's) influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright. Subscribers can visit the resort's expansive spa for a massage or facial, pool access and glass of sparkling wine for half the regular price.
Why we love it
- "Phoenix's premier resort since...1929" (Fodor's)
- 50% off your choice of massage or facial
- Spend all afternoon at the spa and resort pool
- The hotel has hosted every U.S. president since Hoover
April 30, 2013 - Oct. 2, 2013
Arizona Biltmore Spa
2400 E. Missouri Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- This $69 deal includes:
- 50-minute Hands of Healing Massage blending Swedish movements and deeper therapeutic techniques
50-minute Biltmore Custom Facial that moisturizes skin and preps it to ideally absorb essential nutrients
- Either choice comes access to the resort pool and the spa's amenities. They include a steam room, sauna, cascading whirlpool, fitness center and a lush outdoor retreat area. Spa lockers provide guests with a plush robe, slippers and towel; refreshments are also complimentary.
- For $129, regularly $280, get both the massage and facial for one person with the rest of the package detailed above.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Oct. 2, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including May 24-27, July 4-7 and Aug. 30-Sept. 2. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the services. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms