By Travelzoo Staff
Scissors Rox Paper Salon earned the title No. 1 salon in Arizona in 2012 from Arizona Business Magazine's "Ranking Arizona," and Yelp users award it an impressive 4.5 stars. For $39, Travelzoo subscribers can visit this modern North Phoenix salon and spa for an hourlong facial and a paraffin foot treatment, a package that's regularly $110.
Why we love it
- Indulge in a facial package at Scissors Rox Paper Salon for $39, regularly $110
- Arizona Business Magazine named it the state's top salon of 2012
- Includes a 60-minute facial plus a 25-minute gLove Treat foot paraffin wax treatment
- Or for $19, get a blowout with deep conditioning using high-end Bumble and bumble products, regularly $70
- Yelp users award the salon an impressive 4.5 stars
March 28, 2013 - June 29, 2013
Scissors Rox Paper Salon
4727 E. Cactus Rd. #121
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- This spa package includes:
- A 60-minute Brighten Up facial, which reduces mild wrinkles and dark spots and is followed by a glycolic peel to rejuvenate the skin. This treatment also includes a neck, shoulder and scalp massage.
- A 25-minute gLove Treat enhanced paraffin wax foot treatment with coconut oil, which softens the skin and locks in moisture.
- Or for just $19, regularly $70, get a 30-minute luxe blow-dry and style that includes a deep-conditioning shampoo treatment using high-end Bumble and bumble products (only sold by an exclusive set of salons). Yelp reviewers praise the salon's skillful hair stylists, who have received training from the Bumble and bumble design academy in New York City.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 29, through June 29, 2013. The salon is closed Sundays. By appointment only; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms