By Travelzoo Staff
Scissors Rox Paper Salon earned the title No. 1 salon in Arizona this year from Arizona Business Magazine's "Ranking Arizona," and Yelp users give it 4.5 stars. For $39, Travelzoo subscribers can visit this modern North Phoenix salon and spa for an hourlong facial and a paraffin hand and foot treatment, a package that's regularly $110.
Why we love it
- For $39, get a facial package at Scissors Rox Paper Salon, regularly $110
- Includes a 60-minute facial plus a 25-minute hands-and-feet paraffin wax treatment
- Or for just $19, get a luxe blowout with deep conditioning treatment, regularly $70
- Arizona Business Magazine named it the state's top salon
- Yelp users give the salon an impressive 4.5 stars
March 15, 2013 - June 15, 2013
Scissors Rox Paper Salon
4727 E. Cactus Rd. #121
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- This spa package includes:
- A 60-minute Brighten Up Facial, which reduces mild wrinkles and dark spots and is followed by a glycolic peel to rejuvenate the skin. This treatment also includes a neck, shoulder and scalp massage.
- A 25-minute hand and feet paraffin wax treatment, which softens the skin and locks in moisture.
- Or for just $19, get a 30-minute luxe blow-dry and style that includes a deep-conditioning shampoo treatment, regularly $70.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15, through June 15, 2013. The salon is closed Sundays. By appointment only; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the services provided. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms