By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can treat their hands and feet to a classic manicure and pedicure at 101 Hair & Nails Salon in northeast Phoenix for $25. This Local Deal saves more than 35% on the regular price of these two services together.
Why we love it
- For $25, receive a mani/pedi at 101 Hair & Nails Salon in northeast Phoenix
- This deal saves more than 35% on the regular price
- Choose from a wide array of OPI and Essie polish colors
- Or for $30 more, get the mani/pedi with an hourlong facial using organic products
- Both deals include a 20% discount on additional services
Feb. 22, 2013 - June 22, 2013
101 Hair & Nails Salon
20833 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85024
- The basic manicure and pedicure also includes a light massage of the hands and feet during the service, plus a heel scrub during the pedicure. Guests can choose from a wide array of OPI and Essie polish colors. Recreate looks from the New York fashion shows earlier this month; Harper's Bazaar says metallic varnishes and two-tone manicures are among the "best spring nail trends to try now."
- Or for $55, get this manicure and pedicure plus an hourlong facial, regularly $124. Choose between a Raspberry Glow or Coconut Chamomile Colada; both services are fully customized to target your individual skin needs and utilize organic, made-in-Arizona Skin Script products. The products are made with natural fruit enzymes and peels with natural lighteners and preservatives.
- Also receive a 20% discount on additional hair and/or waxing services or massages at the adjacent Brody's Massage the same day you redeem either deal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 22, through June 22, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms