By Jen Lee
Mabel's on Main in Old Town is the "perfect scene for a sultry, baroque-influenced afternoon of drinking craft cocktails" (Phoenix New Times).
Why we love it
- "Evokes a bygone era" (Phoenix Magazine)
- Linger over any four cocktails and two apps
- Rated 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon and OpenTable; 4 stars on Yelp
- Creative drink ingredients like lavender, arugula, basil and red bell pepper
- The "upscale digs" ooze "old-school charm" (Phoenix New Times)
Jan. 2, 2014 - March 31, 2014
Mabel's on Main
7018 E. Main Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Grab any four cocktails and any two eats from the menu for $35, regularly up to $76
Try craft concoctions such as the Smoked Disposition with cherry wood-smoked Woodford Reserve bourbon, cherry tea-infused Italian vermouth and lavender or the Hemingway with Ron Matusalem rum, grapefruit and lime
Choose plates such as the tuna carpaccio, Chicago-style flatbread or All-American mini burgers
After drinks, head to a show at Desert Stages Theatre just a mile from here with this deal
that saves 40% on regular ticket prices.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 2, 2014 - March 31, 2014. Not valid on Friday and Saturday nights after 8 p.m. Reservations not required, but are recommended. Cannot combine with any other offer, including happy hour promotions. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms