By Jen Lee
The Phoenix New Times loves the "friendly" wine experts and "exceptional wines" at this "unassuming little wine shop." Save 65% on a tasting for two.
Why we love it
- Rated 4.5 stars by Yelp and Google reviewers
- Owner Laura McCormack hand selects each wine for the tasting
- Has been featured in the Arizona Republic and Phoenix New Times
- Located in the Tuscany Village Center in North Phoenix
Dec. 20, 2013 - June 20, 2014
30835 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
- $19 (reg. $54) for a wine and cheese tasting for two, with four 2-ounce pours per person and a shared artisan cheese platter
$35 (reg. $108) for the tasting for four
Both options include $10 off a $25 purchase on day of visit
The fine print
Valid Dec. 20, 2013 - June 20, 2014. Not valid on holidays/holiday weekends. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms