By Jen Lee
Phoenix New Times loves the "sweeping views," "gorgeous swimming pool" and "elegant crafted" cocktails at LUSTRE Rooftop Garden at Hotel Palomar.
Why we love it
- "We’re pretty high on this chichi outdoor lounge” (Phoenix New Times)
- No. 5 hotel in Phoenix according to TripAdvisor
- Any four drinks and two plates for more than half off
- Inventive cocktail ingredients include prickly pear and cinnamon honey
- LUSTRE is rated 4 stars by Yelp reviewers
Dec. 3, 2013 - March 3, 2014
LUSTRE Rooftop Garden at Hotel Palomar
2 E. Jefferson St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- $35 for any four drinks and two dishes for two people (reg. up to $76)
Or for $65, double this for four people (reg. up to $152)
Beer, wine or craft cocktails such as the autumn daiquiri with Appleton rum or the Lillet of the valley with grapefruit, Lillet Rose and pomegranate
Plates such as the charcuterie, LUSTRE burger or pulled turkey flatbread
The fine print
Reservations are not required; space is subject to availability. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms