By Jen Lee
Meritage at the AAA 4-Diamond JW Marriott Desert Ridge is a "true paradise for those who love food as much as the fairways" (Arizona Foothills Magazine).
Why we love it
- Fodor's calls this AAA 4-Diamond resort a "private sanctuary"
- Three-course steak dinner for less than $35 each
- Travelzoo subscriber: "The food is amazing and the service is excellent"
- The restaurant offers views of the resort's golf course
- TripAdvisor and OpenTable users rate it 4 stars
Dec. 1, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014; blackout dates apply
Meritage Steakhouse at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort
5350 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- $69 for a three-course dinner for two at Meritage (regularly up to $136)
Two starters (up to $15 each), two entrees (up to $35 each), any two sides and any two desserts from the dinner menu
- Features classic steakhouse cuts broiled at 1200 degrees and finished with butter, plus entrees such as Shetland salmon and bone-in Kurobuta pork chop
Top off your meal with desserts such as milk chocolate creme brulee and banana cream pie
Or you can get this meal for four for $135 (reg. up to $272)
Stay the night at the acclaimed resort for 50% off current rates with this deal
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 24-25, Dec. 31 and Feb. 14-15. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added.
See all terms