By Travelzoo Staff
Two can dine on anything on the menu at Aunt Chilada's Tempe, where "you're sure to have your south of the border cravings satisfied" (Phoenix New Times).
Why we love it
- Located at the Arizona Grand Resort, a AAA 4-Diamond property
- The Arizona Republic also praises the "delicious Mexican fare"
- You can mix and match $55 worth of any food or drink -- a savings of 55%
- Dine indoors or alfresco from the "expansive menu" (New Times)
Sept. 16, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
Aunt Chilada's Tempe at Arizona Grand Resort
2019 W. Baseline Rd.
Tempe, AZ 85283
- For $25, two can choose anything on the dinner menu up to $55
Try house favorites, such as the spiced pork loin or Aunt Chilada's special -- a flour tortilla filled with red chile con
carne with guacamole and sour cream
It's also valid towards beverages, such a premium El Diablo margarita, made with Hornitos tequila, Grand Mariner and lime juice
The fine print
Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms