By Peter Vanden Bos
Two can taste the "culinary magic" of Chef Razz Kamnitzer at his namesake restaurant that Zagat rates "extraordinary" (26).
Why we love it
- "His creations give dormant taste buds a wake-up call" (Fodor's)
- Best Oldie-but-Goodie (Arizona Republic)
- Choose from the full dinner menu
- "One of the Valley's top chefs since the 1980s" (Republic)
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and earns a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
Oct. 1, 2013 - Jan. 2, 2014; closed Sundays and Mondays
10315 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- For $69, two can select anything on the dinner menu (reg. $139.80)
Any two appetizers, such as ceviche, duck cakes or veal sweetbreads in truffle red wine sauce
Any two entrees (including daily specials), such as Razz's-style bouillabaisse, grilled rack of lamb chops or cashew-encrusted salmon
Any two desserts or dessert cocktails, such as the German chocolate cocktail (Frangelico, Kahlua and cream)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) or New Year's Eve (Dec. 31). Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Closed Sundays and Mondays. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms