By Travelzoo Staff
Two can dine for half off at La Torretta Ristorante in Scottsdale, which serves Italian food that's "still as authentic and delicious as ever," says The Phoenix New Times.
Why we love it
- You can craft any combination of dishes on the menu (up to $80)
- Past winner of "Best Italian Restaurant" (Arizona Republic Readers' Choice awards)
- "Elegant" atmosphere (Republic) with Renaissance-era oil paintings and stained glass
- TripAdvisor users award it 4 stars
Aug. 13, 2013 - Nov. 13, 2013
La Torretta Ristorante
16640 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- For $39, two can select any food items on the dinner menu up to $80
For example, order two entrees and an appetizer or dessert to share
Try "ravishing" mains, like spaghetti Bolognese tossed with house-made veal and beef ragout (New Times)
Stay at a stylish nearby resort for $69 per night
, nearly 50% off regular rates.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms