By Travelzoo Staff
Province at The Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel "tempts diners with an eclectic, ambitious menu," says Phoenix Magazine, and earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable. Travelzoo subscribers can savor brunch for two for $19 (reg. $39).
Why we love it
- Save $20 on a weekend brunch for 2 people within The Westin Phoenix Downtown
- Includes a shared starter, any 2 entrees from the menu and 2 coffees or teas
- Dine alfresco on the secluded patio or in the posh dining room featuring vibrant pink accents
July 1, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
333 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Start with a shared item for the table: churros with dulce de leche or a seasonal fresh fruit plate. Then, choose any two entrees from the brunch menu, like breakfast tacos or the seasonal hash. Top it off with two coffees or teas (up to $3.50 each). Click here
- for the up-to-date seasonal brunch menu.
- With this deal, you'll also get complimentary parking and happy hour pricing for brunch cocktails ($6 per cocktail) all day, instead of just during happy hour. (Note: Cocktails are not included with this deal).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, July 13, through Dec. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served Saturday-Sunday only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms