By Travelzoo Staff
Tuscany at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort appeals to "locals looking for exciting, robust flavors" and "sophisticated execution," according to Phoenix Magazine. For $59, two can taste those flavors during a four-course dinner that's regularly valued up to $107.
Why we love it
- "Exciting, robust flavors" (Phoenix Magazine)
- Antipasti, 2 small plates, 2 entrees and 2 desserts
- Ingredients from local farms and on-site herb garden
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge is an AAA 4-Diamond resort
- Travelzoo Tip: Before dinner, play a round of golf at the resort with this deal for $44
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Tuscany at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort
5350 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Dinner begins with a chef-selected antipasti meat and cheese platter. Then, choose from the dinner and dessert menus:
- Two small plates, soups or salads (up to $14 each), like veal meatballs or crispy polenta
- Two pastas, pizzas or entrees (up to $25 each), like basil pesto linguini or veal saltimbocca with wild mushroom and kale
- Two desserts (up to $8 each), like chocolate souffle cheesecake with hazelnut ganache
- Many of Tuscany's seasonal ingredients are sourced from local farms like Queen Creek Olive Mill and Crow's Dairy.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 1, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not applicable on special menus. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms