By Travelzoo Staff
Chef Erasmo (Razz) Kamnitzer has long been considered "one of the Valley's top chefs
," says The Arizona Republic
, which named his Razz's Restaurant "Best Oldie-but-goodie" in its 2012 Critics' Picks. For $39, two can order anything on the dinner menu (up to $70) at this "longtime favorite" that Zagat rates "extraordinary"
Why we love it
- Zagat calls chef Erasmo (Razz) Kamnitzer's cooking "culinary magic"
- For $39, 2 can order anything on the menu (up to $70) at his namesake restaurant
- The Arizona Republic praises the globally inspired entrees that are "as good as they get"
- The North Scottsdale favorite is also one of the paper's 2012 Critics' Picks
May 1, 2013 - June 6, 2013
10315 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Fodor's says "Count on it -- Razz'll dazzle," as "his creations give dormant taste buds a wake-up call." With this deal, select $70 worth of any food or drink from the dinner menu, such as the veal sweetbreads in truffle red wine sauce starter ($11.95) to begin.
- Entree highlights include cashew-encrusted salmon ($28.95) and Razz's bouillabaisse, with shrimp, clams, mussels and vegetables in spicy tomato broth ($28.95) -- The Arizona Republic says it's "serious razzle dazzle."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through June 6, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for dinner Tuesday-Saturday; the restaurant is closed Sunday-Monday. Not valid at the chef's counter. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms