By Travelzoo Staff
When Tryst Café opened two years ago, its organic and locally sourced cuisine caught the attention of Phoenix Magazine, which named it one of 2011's Best New Restaurants. For $39, Travelzoo subscribers can dine at this neighborhood bistro, across from the Desert Ridge Marketplace, for half off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Any 2 entrees on the menu, 2 salads and a bottle of wine
- Phoenix Magazine named Tryst a Best New Restaurant
- Phoenix New Times calls it a "great" neighborhood hangout
- 91% positive Urbanpsoon rating
June 5, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
21050 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
- Dine indoors or alfresco on the covered patio (which Phoenix Magazine calls "prime real estate") with any two entrees on the menu, such as salmon Florentine with sweet potato hash or the house-smoked Kalua pork sandwich (both house specialties). The deal also includes two side house salads and a bottle of red or white wine from the rotating featured wines list.
- Daniel Kim
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are recommended. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms