By Travelzoo Staff
Cien Agaves may boast 100 different tequilas on its shelves, but this Old Town Scottsdale spot doesn't impress with sheer quantity -- "it's the way Cien Agaves makes use of that tequila that really has us hooked" (Phoenix New Times). Grab tacos and the city's Best Specialty Margaritas (Phoenix New Times) with this deal for $20 that gets you anything on the menu up to $40 in value.
Why we love it
- "The food and drinks here are exceptional" (Arizona Republic)
- For $20, get anything on the menu up to $40
- 100 different tequilas on shelf
- Best of Phoenix 2011 (Phoenix New Times)
May 29, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
7228 E. First Ave.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Dine in the "colorful, open dining room" or outside on the patio. For $40, here's just one option of what you can get:
- Any two margaritas on the menu (except the two-person Gigante Margarita); the Phoenix New Times recommends the habanero-lime margarita "if you're feeling particularly adventurous"
- Two tacos (up to $4.95 value each), like the island shrimp taco and ahi tuna taco
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 1, through Sept. 30, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts. Reservations recommended. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms