By Travelzoo Staff
Billed as "super swanky
" by The Arizona Republic
, The Mint is also the "Best Place to People Watch," according to the Phoenix New Times
. For $29, two can select $60 worth of cocktails and appetizers Phoenix Magazine
praised as "right on the money
Why we love it
- "Luxury is back in Old Town Scottsdale," says The Arizona Republic of The Mint
- Two diners can select $60 worth of anything on the menu at this trendy hot spot
- The Phoenix New Times named it "Best Place to People Watch"
- Enjoy this deal alfresco on the patio with cabanas
March 29, 2013 - July 3, 2013
7373 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- The voucher is good for any selection from the menu. For example, two people could order a cocktail and a glass of wine each, plus two of the Asian-fusion appetizers (like the sweet cheese wontons filled with goat cheese and salted caramel sauce). Try cocktails such as the Liquid Gold with pineapple-infused vodka, Grand Marnier, amaretto, lemon and raspberry.
- The venue is housed in the space of a former bank and features the original vault door. Arizona Foothills Magazine praises the interior, with "gorgeous fireplaces," dark woods and marble. The Mint also boasts a 4,500-square-foot patio with cabanas to enjoy this deal alfresco.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, April 3, through July 3, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Not valid after 10:30 p.m. Closed Monday-Tuesday. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms