By Travelzoo Staff
The second location of the original acclaimed Chicago eatery, Province at The Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel "tempts diners with an eclectic, ambitious menu
" of modern American cuisine with Spanish and South American influences, says Phoenix Magazine
. Travelzoo subscribers can dine on three courses here for $45, regularly $94.
Why we love it
- For $45, 2 can dine at Province at The Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Phoenix Magazine praises the "ambitious" Spanish and South American-influenced menu
- Select any 2 tapas, 2 entrees and a dessert to share (reg. $94)
- Also receive a 20% discount on a bottle of wine and complimentary valet parking
- OpenTable and TripAdvisor users rate Province 4.5 stars
- Try the "delicious" slow-cooked salmon (AZ Foothills Magazine)
Feb. 4, 2013 - April 7, 2013
333 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Select from the entire dinner menu:
- Any two tapas to begin, such as pork meatballs with manchego
- Any two entrees, like the New York strip, grilled Argentinean-style, or slow-cooked organic salmon with chili-miso glaze -- praised as "delicious" with a "perfectly crisped exterior" (Arizona Foothills Magazine)
- Any dessert to share, like Seedling Farms pear tartlet with vanilla bean ice cream -- Arizona Foothills Magazine says "Province excels at providing a unique, diverse dessert menu"
- With this deal, you'll also receive a 20% discount on a bottle of wine purchased with dinner and complimentary valet parking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 4, through April 7, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Easter. Not valid in conjunction with the Latin Passport Menu. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms