By Travelzoo Staff
Bistro 24, across from Biltmore Fashion Park, boasts a "colorful but elegant
" character (Phoenix Magazine
), and the "swanky" venue is one of The Arizona Republic
's picks for romantic restaurants. Two can enjoy dinner here for $45, regularly $74, with this exclusive Local Deal.
Why we love it
- For $45, 2 can dine at Bistro 24 across from Biltmore Fashion Park
- This dinner includes 2 starters and 2 entrees (regularly $74) plus a 20% discount on a bottle of wine with dinner
- The contemporary bistro fare includes options like roasted organic chicken with wild mushroom risotto
- Phoenix Magazine praises the "colorful but elegant" ambiance
- The Arizona Republic recommends the "swanky" bistro in its picks for romantic restaurants
Oct. 9, 2012 - Dec. 7, 2012
Bistro 24 at The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
2401 E. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Dine in the intimate dining room, which "feels classically European" according to Gayot, or on the patio, and select:
- Two starters: choice of Caesar salad, three-onion soup with Gruyere or roasted garlic and artichoke hummus with grilled pita
- Two entrees (up to $28), such as seasonal fresh fish with sauteed spinach and root vegetable lemon brown butter or roasted organic chicken with wild mushroom risotto
- With this deal, also receive a 20% discount on a bottle of wine with dinner. Bistro 24 is a 2012 recipient of the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator Magazine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 9, through Dec. 7, 2012. Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Dinner is served Tuesday-Saturday. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms