By Heather Georgianna
The Mix Up Bar offers "sophisticated snacks" and "garden-to-glass" cocktails at the luxurious AAA 4-Diamond Royal Palms Resort (Phoenix New Times).
Why we love it
- Crafts inventive cocktails with local Arizona ingredients -- including herbs grown on-site
- "There’s no hotel bar more refined than the Mix Up Bar" (Phoenix New Times)
- The property is a Travel + Leisure 500 World's Best Hotel
- Inventive dishes by chef Paul McCabe, a James Beard Award winner for Rising Star
July 23, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
The Mix Up Bar at Royal Palms Resort & Spa
5200 E. Camelback Rd.
- $25 (reg. $52) for two cocktails and two bites from the menu
Two cocktails, wine or beer, such as a seasonal mojito or Italian paloma (up to $14 each)
- Two bites, including the lobster corn dogs or smoked potato croquettes (up to $12 each)
- Receive a $25 credit towards dinner for two at T. Cook's -- use after cocktails or on a separate occasion (valid for food items only)
Before cocktail hour, spend a day of relaxation at Alvadora Spa and save more than 50% with this Local Deal
-- book a night at the hotel and save up to 55%
The fine print
Reservations are not required. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on holidays. Present voucher upon arrival. Must use in one visit. Limit one voucher per party per visit. Cocktails may be substituted for wine or beer up to $14. Menu subject to change. No additional payment beyond tax and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms