By Travelzoo Staff
Drive three laps in your choice of supercar, like the Ferrari that will "dope every pleasure receptor in your brain with automotive giddiness" (New York Times).
Why we love it
- Hit the gas in a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430, Mercedes SLS AMG or a Corvette C7
- Drive three laps on a true road course, not in a parking lot
- Whip around nine turns at the Bondurant West track, formerly known as Firebird International
- Drivers can approach triple-digit speeds on a 1500-foot straightaway
March 28, 2014 - March 30, 2014
Bondurant West Racetrack
20000 S. Maricopa Rd.
- For $99 (reg. $239), ride along in one supercar with an Xtreme driver at the wheel
For $129 (reg. $239), drive three laps in one of Xtreme's supercars
For $239 (reg. $478), drive two different cars for three laps each, or two people can take three laps apiece
Drives start with a classroom briefing on safety procedures and how to get the best response from these top vehicles
Then you'll hit the track alongside an Xtreme instructor, who'll show you how to drive efficiently while you whip around the racetrack
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Book early to ensure maximum vehicle availability. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. To reserve, visit this page and follow voucher instructions. Liability insurance is required for all drivers, and requires an additional fee; insurance not necessary for ride alongs. Must be 18 years old or older to drive; must be 10 years old or older to ride along. No one under 10 years old will be allowed to participate.
See all terms