By Travelzoo Staff
Plan a late summer getaway to the Phoenix area's "Best Water Park," according to the Phoenix New Times, and save 50% on regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Perfect for an escape from the heat (the forecast calls for above 90s all week)
- It's "a Valley gift that keeps on giving" (New Times)
- Allows for multiple purchases, making it easy to plan a group trip
- Big Surf's 2.5 million-gallon wave pool was the first to open in the U.S.
Aug. 19, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013, Saturday - Sunday and Labor Day
Big Surf Waterpark
1500 N. McClintock Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85281
- For $13.95 per person, get all-day admission to Big Surf Waterpark (reg. $27.95)
Spend the day sliding down rides like the enclosed Black Hole, or race a friend down the Tahitian Twisters
Use it any day they're open through the end of the season
The fine print
The water park is open Saturdays and Sundays only in August and September and on Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 2. Vouchers can be redeemed on any open date. Valid for any age. Limit 12 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit.
See all terms