By Travelzoo Staff
Play one of the few courses in Arizona designed by golf legend Arnold Palmer with lunch, cart and range balls for $25 a person.
Why we love it
- "Imaginative layout" and "beautiful mountain scenery" (Golf Arizona)
- Use it any day of the week through October, when temps cool down
- 90% of Travelzoo players enjoyed the course
- The Legend at Arrowhead also earns 4 stars on Golf Hub
Aug. 22, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Legend at Arrowhead Golf Club
21027 N. 67th Ave.
- For $25 (reg. $47), play 18 holes on this par-72 course, measuring 6,986 yards from the championship tees
After your round, cool off with lunch: a hamburger, hot dog or bratwurst with chips
Also comes with GPS-enabled cart rental and large basket of range balls
For $45 (reg. $94), two people can golf with the same package
The fine print
Valid anytime Monday-Friday; not valid before 10 a.m. Saturday-Sunday and course holidays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms