By Travelzoo Staff
Wildfire Golf Club at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort -- one of Conde Nast Traveler's Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World -- boasts two scenic courses designed by legendary golf champs Nick Faldo and Arnold Palmer. For $44, play a round of 18 holes at either course with cart and lunch -- a package regularly worth up to $91.
Why we love it
- Tee off at a Conde Nast Traveler top golf resort
- Arnold Palmer and Nick Faldo designed the courses
- Golfweek's 2013 Best Courses You Can Play (Faldo Course)
- Packages for 2 people for $85 and 4 for $165
- Travelzoo Tip: After golf, dine at the resort's Meritage Steakhouse or Tuscany
May 31, 2013 - Sept. 12, 2013
Wildfire Golf Club at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort
5350 E. Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- The Faldo Championship Course plays up to 6,846 yards, and the Palmer Signature Course plays up to 7,145 yards. Both feature a spectacular backdrop of the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell Mountains. Golf Arizona calls Wildfire "the complete package," praising in particular the Faldo's challenging bunkers and the Palmer's "expansive fairways, flashed bunkers and undulating greens."
- Get the same package for two people for $85 (reg. $182), or a foursome can play for $165 (reg. $364). All packages come with lunch from the beverage cart, including a sandwich, chips and soda.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 3, through Sept. 12, 2013. Tee time reservations are required. Valid anytime Monday-Thursday; only valid after 11 a.m. Friday-Sunday. Valid at either course. Courses will be closed on certain dates. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms