By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers give Classic Cooking Academy an overall 95% positive rating, calling previous classes here "very fun and informative," and praising the instructors as informative and humorous. For $45 per person, regularly $100, learn the art of pizza making, then dine on the results. Bring a partner for $85, regularly $200, and save even more.
Why we love it
- For $45 per person (reg. $100), take a 2.5-hour pizza-making class taught by a professional chef
- Classic Cooking Academy earns an overall 95% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers
- Get this deal for 2 people for $85, regularly $200
- Dine on your results, plus get a glass of wine or beer
- Or take a gourmet cooking class w/dinner and wine for $45 per person and save $55
May 7, 2013 - Nov. 6, 2013
Classic Cooking Academy
10411 E. McDowell Mountain Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- During the class, a professional chef will teach students all of the pizza-making basics in this 2.5-hour class, including how to make homemade dough and sauce. Students will also make a salad or appetizer course and cannoli or biscotti for dessert. Afterward, dine on your creations, along with a glass of house wine or beer.
- Pizza classes are available most Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Or for $45 per person, take a gourmet cooking class with dinner and wine, and save $55 on the regular value. Class options include Grilling 101, Italian 101, Hot Off the Grill, and more. Check the calendar here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting on the date of the next available class, through Nov. 7, 2013. Reservations are required. Pizza classes are available select Tuesdays and Wednesday nights; gourmet cooking classes are available select Friday nights. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms