By Travelzoo Staff
Called "the perfect way to experience the beauty of the Sonoran Desert" (ABC15
), Desert Belle Cruises also earns a 98% approval rating from Travelzoo subscribers. For $10 per person, save 50% on any 90-minute narrated nature or music cruise.
Why we love it
- The "perfect way" to experience the Sonoran Desert (ABC15)
- 98% of subscribers enjoyed their visit with previous offers
- Good for any 90-minute music or nature cruise
- Get 2 tickets for $19 or 4 tickets for $37
June 5, 2013 - Sept. 11, 2013
Desert Belle Cruises
14011 N. Bush Hwy.
(Between mile marker 32 & 33)
Mesa, AZ 85215
- The 143-passenger Desert Belle navigates Saguaro Lake, "one of the Valley's recreational treasures," providing views of "towering canyon walls and dramatic vistas" (Arizona Republic). Subscribers praised the "knowledgeable" and "informative" tour guides, who also highlight wildlife like mountain lions, bobcats, bighorn sheep and falcons.
- Two can take the cruise for $19 (reg. $40), or a group of four people can go for $37 (reg. $80). The boat offers a partially climate-controlled lower deck, with food and beverages available for purchase.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 11, through Sept. 11, 2013. Reservations are required online. No refunds after reservations are made; a $5 rescheduling fee applies. Seating is first-come, first-served. Your own food or beverages are not permitted; available for purchase on the boat (cash or check only). A minimum of 10 participants are required for tours to run. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms