By Travelzoo Staff
For $39 per person (reg. $80), saddle up for a two-hour horseback ride through the Willow Springs nature preserve. The journey amid the mountainous terrain just south of the Tonto National Forest offers riders sweeping desert vistas and the chance to spot wildlife such as mule deer, coyotes, turkey vultures and red-tailed hawks.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a 2-hour horseback ride through the Willow Springs nature preserve in Cave Creek
- Both daytime and sunset rides are available (subject to seasonal availability)
- Excursions run daily and are suitable for all skill levels
- Take in desert vistas and spot wildlife like mule deer and Harris hawks
May 2, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
43001 N. Spur Cross Road
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
- Choose a ride during the day or at sunset (sunset availability varies with the seasonal hours of operation; please call ahead to confirm). The ride -- fit for all skill levels -- runs seven days a week and is led by an experienced wrangler guide. MTM Ranch has been locally owned and operated for 26 years.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Sept. 1, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid anytime during merchant's seasonal hours of operation. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 8 years old or older; all children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Must weigh 230 pounds or less. Please tip your wrangler on the full value of the ride. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms