By Travelzoo Staff
The Foothills Golf Club ranks among the top golf courses in the state (Arizona Foothills Magazine) and "stands out among desert courses," says World Golf
. For $59, subscribers receive two 2013 Gold Cards
, which include two rounds of golf for each card, as well as perks like special rates and discounts. Cards are regularly $149 each, making this deal 80% off the total regular price
Why we love it
- Arizona Foothills Magazine ranks The Foothills Golf Club one of Arizona's top courses
- For $59, 2 people receive a 2013 Gold Card each (reg. $149 each)
- They're good for 2 rounds of golf per card, plus perks like preferred rates and discounts
- Each round usually costs up to $100, providing a 70% discount on play alone
- Also receive a large bucket of range balls ($10 value) with this package (reg. $308 total)
April 4, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
The Foothills Golf Club
2201 E. Clubhouse Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85048
- Play any day of the week (tee times after 10 a.m. only) through late September. Each round regularly costs up to $100 without a Gold Card, so this deal for $59 -- with four total rounds included -- provides a 70% discount on just the regular cost of play alone. Also receive a bucket of range balls ($10 value) to be used during one round.
- See here for the full list of benefits of the Gold Card, including a discount on food purchases, preferred rates at Foothills and sister courses (like Ahwatukee and Duke) and a discount on pro-shop purchases. These benefits will expire on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Former PGA Tour champion Tom Weiskopf co-designed the par-72 course, which features four sets of tees that make it ideal for different skill levels.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 15, through Sept. 30, 2013. Must redeem voucher for Gold Cards and play all complimentary rounds of golf by voucher expiration date. Gold Cards will expire on Dec. 31, 2013. Reservations for tee times are required; subject to availability. Valid for tee times 7 days a week after 10 a.m. only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms