By Travelzoo Staff
Catch unparalleled views of Casa Grande Ruins National Monument and the Sonoran Desert with this Local Deal for a tandem skydive jump from Phoenix Area Skydiving. For $139, regularly $245, Travelzoo subscribers can take a leap with this skydiving adventure available Monday through Friday starting April 1. Or for $155, regularly $324, get this same deal for a Saturday or Sunday jump.
Why we love it
- Soar over the Casa Grande Ruins during a tandem skydive with Phoenix Area Skydiving
- Jumps are available Monday through Friday for $139 per person
- Or, for $16 more, use this deal on a Saturday or Sunday
- Glide 5,000 feet above ground during a 7-minute parachute descent to the surface
- Skydives take off from Casa Grande Municipal Airport, less than 50 minutes from Phoenix
March 15, 2013 - April 1, 2014
Phoenix Area Skydiving
3225 North Lear Ave.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
- Begin at Casa Grande Municipal Airport with a 15-minute class from a certified tandem instructor, who will explain the basics of techniques, gear, jump procedures, safety and landing, as well as answer any questions you might have. Then, take your seat in the airplane before ascending more than two miles above ground.
- Subscribers will be strapped to a certified instructor during the entire jump until landing. Feel a rush of adrenaline as you free fall at speeds up to 120 miles per hour for more than 40 seconds before a scenic seven-minute parachute flight to the ground. After the jump, receive a souvenir T-shirt to remember the exciting day.
The fine print
Update: A $60 additional fee applies for participants over 225 pounds. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 1, 2013, through April 1, 2014. Reservation are highly recommended, but not required; subject to availability. A $6 booking fee is required for reservations; credit card payment required. $139 voucher is valid Monday-Friday only; $155 voucher is valid Saturday and Sunday only. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; subject to $50 fee. Must be at least 18 years old or older to participate. 250 pound weight limit; $30 additional fee applies for participants over 200 pounds and a $60 additional fee applies for participants over 225 pounds. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms