By Travelzoo Staff
The 13th-annual Phoenix Film Festival will screen more than 150 independent films from April 4-11 at the Harkins Scottsdale 101. Travelzoo subscribers can secure a VIP pass good for front-of-the-line access to any film (excluding the Opening Night Premiere) for $125 per person, half off the regular price.
Why we love it
- The Phoenix Film Festival screens more than 150 films from April 4-11
- With a VIP pass, get priority seating to any film (excluding Opening Night Premiere)
- The 13th-annual fest will host several world premieres
- Pass holders also get entry to all festival events (like Q-and-As) and a T-shirt
March 14, 2013 - April 11, 2013
Phoenix Film Festival
Harkins Scottsdale 101
7000 E. Mayo Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Several films will celebrate their world premieres at the fest. Click on these links for some of the highlighted films, the full list and schedule of screenings. Seatings are first come, first served, and the front-of-the-line privileges of the pass afford subscribers the best pick.
- The VIP pass also includes admission to all events throughout the week, including Q-and-A sessions with producers, directors and talent, as well as educational seminars and parties. Pass holders will receive an official Phoenix Film Festival T-shirt.
- Previously named to MovieMaker Magazine's list of the "25 coolest film festivals," the cinema event attracted more than 23,000 attendees last year.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 5, through April 11, 2013. This is a date-specific event. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. Must be 17 years old or older to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms