By Travelzoo Staff
Learn the art of making pizza from a professional chef, then sit down to dine on the results with this Local Deal from Classic Cooking Academy in Scottsdale. For $45 per person, regularly $100, this 2.5-hour experience also includes a glass of wine or beer. Bring a partner for $85, regularly $200, and save even more.
Why we love it
- For $45 per person, take a 2.5-hour pizza cooking class taught by a professional chef
- This experience with Classic Cooking Academy in Scottsdale is regularly $100
- Get this deal for 2 people for $85, regularly $200
- Master the art of pizza dough and sauces, plus make calzones and stromboil from scratch
- Also make a salad or appetizer and a dessert course, then dine on your creations
- Complement dinner with a glass of wine or beer
Dec. 26, 2012 - May 4, 2013
Classic Cooking Academy
10411 E. McDowell Mountain Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- During the class, students will get a complete understanding of pizza dough and sauce in order to make their own homemade pizza. The chef will then teach students how to perfect calzones and stromboli.
- Students also make a salad or appetizer course and cannoli or biscotti for dessert. Afterward, dine on the three-course dinner you've prepared, along with a glass of house wine or beer.
- Classes are available most Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting on the date of the next available class through May 4, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Visit Classic Cooking's online calendar here and select a class, then call or e-mail to reserve. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms