By Travelzoo Staff
Saddle up for a scenic guided horseback ride through the Willow Springs nature preserve with this deal from MTM Ranch. For $39 per person, regularly $80, embark on this two-hour excursion through the mountainous terrain just south of the Tonto National Forest and view sweeping vistas as you climb high into the hills.
Why we love it
- Save more than 50% on a 2-hour scenic journey on horseback at MTM Ranch in Cave Creek
- Wind through saguaro forests in the Willow Springs nature preserve
- You can choose to ride up rocky trails high into the hills for panoramic views
- Spot wildlife like mule deer and Harris Hawks from your saddle
- Rides run daily and are suitable for all skill levels
Nov. 29, 2012 - April 1, 2013
43001 N. Spur Cross Road
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
- This trail ride is MTM Ranch's most popular and is led by an experienced wrangler guide. Spot wildlife such as mule deer, coyotes, rattlesnakes, turkey vultures, and red-tailed and Harris hawks from your saddle.
- MTM Ranch has been locally owned and operated for 24 years, and boasts a stable of young American quarter and paint horses. The ride is fit for all skill levels and runs seven days a week.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through April 1, 2013. Valid for any time of day except sunset. Not valid Dec. 21 through Jan. 6. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Must be 8 years old or older. Must weigh 240 pounds or less. Must sign waiver. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value of the trail ride. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms