By Travelzoo Staff
Navigate through spectacular canyons and take in views of desert wildlife from Saguaro Lake with Desert Belle Cruises. With this deal for $10 per person, regularly $20, receive admission to any 90-minute public cruise, which ABC15
calls "the perfect way to experience the beauty of the Sonoran Desert
." Two can book a cruise for $19, regularly $40, and save more.
Why we love it
- Take in views of desert wildlife on a narrated Saguaro Lake boat cruise for 50% off
- This Local Deal for $10 is good for any 90-minute public cruise into early February
- A pair can book a cruise for $19, regularly $40, and save more
- Desert Belle Cruises is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- The Desert Belle offers a climate-controlled lower deck to cruise comfortably
Nov. 19, 2012 - Feb. 8, 2013
Desert Belle Cruises
14011 N. Bush Hwy.
(Between mile marker 32 & 33)
Mesa, AZ 85215
- Board the 143-passenger Desert Belle and see flora, such as saguaro cacti and prickly pears, and wildlife such as mountain lions, bobcats, bighorn sheep, eagles and falcons. Tour guides also highlight the impressive geological formations of the desert landscape along the way. The boat offers a partially climate-controlled lower deck, with food and beverages available for purchase.
- Desert Belle's boats have been cruising Saguaro Lake -- located within the Tonto National Forest, 20 minutes from Mesa -- since 1964.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 21, through Feb. 8, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online here. Cruises run daily in November, Wednesday-Sunday in December and daily thereafter. Cruises do not run on holidays. You may not bring your own food/beverages on board; snacks/beverages available for purchase on the boat (cash or check only). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms