By Karl Klockars
Subscribers can save up to 40% on rounds of golf at the Biltmore's two courses, the "quirky" Links and the "old-school" Adobe (GolfArizona).
Why we love it
- "The Biltmore is the grande dame of resorts in the Valley of the Sun" (Links Magazine)
- Earns a 4-star Places To Play rating from Golf Digest
- The Links course is "one of the more enjoyable, quirky courses you'll come across anywhere" (GolfArizona)
- "You're probably going to be surprised by how much you like Arizona Biltmore Adobe" (GolfArizona)
- Biltmore's Links course features a house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
Aug. 13, 2014 - Sept. 15, 2014
Arizona Biltmore Golf Club
2400 E. Missouri Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- For $29 (reg. $49), reserve a tee time for 1
- For $55 (reg. $98), reserve a tee time for 2
- For $109 (reg. $196), reserve a tee time for 4
- For $35 (reg. $49), reserve a tee time for 1
- For $69 (reg. $98), reserve a tee time for 2
- For $135 (reg. $196), reserve a tee time for 4
- A round of golf on your choice of course, Links or Adobe
- GPS-enabled cart rental
- A $10 credit per person to the Adobe Restaurant for food or drink
The fine print
Promotional value expires Sept. 15, 2014. Valid Monday-Thursday or Friday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours, depending on option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call the Golf Shop at 602-955-9655 to make a reservation; reference Travelzoo voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for 1, 2 or 4 people. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.