By Mary Walker Baus
Save more than 60% at El Dorado Scottsdale -- The New York Times calls the city the "desert version of Miami's South Beach" with a "buzzing hotel scene."
Why we love it
- Known as "The Valley of the Sun," the region gets an average of 325 days of sunshine yearly
- Suites have separate sleeping and living areas, fully equipped kitchens and private patios
- The hotel is half a mile from the Fifth Avenue Shopping District where eclectic dining, mom-and-pop shops, Native American art galleries and cantinas line the streets
- The hotel boasts an outdoor sundeck with swimming pool
El Dorado Scottsdale
6825 E 4th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
What's included & when
- Nov. 15, 2013 - Jan. 15, 2014
- All packages include the upgraded luxury suites
- $99 per night for one-bedroom suite or $129 for two-bedroom suite, Sundays-Thursdays
$109 per night for one-bedroom suite or $139 for two-bedroom suite, Fridays-Saturdays
Two-night stays are also discounted
- Two passes to nearby Stand Up Scottsdale comedy club
- Daily two-hour bike rentals
- Two glasses of beer or wine
- One-bedroom suites sleep four people and two-bedroom suites sleep up to six people.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 480-946-3021 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 29-30; Dec. 13-14, 26-31; Jan. 1. A resort fee of $13 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms