By Mary Walker Baus
"For picture-perfect, in-your-face views of the red rocks, few Sedona hotels can compete with the Orchards," raves Frommer's. Experience the "simply spectacular" views firsthand with a deal that saves guests nearly 40%.
Why we love it
- Located in Uptown Sedona, it is walking distance from restaurants, shops and galleries
- Every guest room features a private patio and sweeping views of the majestic red rocks
- Upgrades to larger suites with a fireplace and sofa bed are also available
- The hotel is adjacent to the posh L'Auberge de Sedona with access to its top-rated spa and restaurant
Orchards Inn of Sedona
254 N State Route 89A
Sedona, AZ 86336
What's included & when
- Arrive Oct. 27 - Feb. 27; rates change in the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $109 per night in a standard room, Sundays-Thursdays, or $239 for two nights, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- Weekend stays are $279 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals, Oct. 31 - Feb. 27
- Two-night stays in a suite are $289 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $319 over weekends
- All two-night stays include a $30 credit to Taos Cantina
The hotel is two hours from Sky Harbor International Airport. Click here
for flights to Phoenix.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-582-3007 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 28-30; Dec. 22-31; Feb. 14-17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms