By Travelzoo Staff
Located minutes from historic Old Town Albuquerque, Hotel Cascada features the only indoor water park in the state of New Mexico. This getaway for two saves more than 40% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Plan a family weekend water park retreat; two kids 17 years and younger stay free
- Choose from a package with two or four water park passes, or even lower room-only rates
- Renovated indoor water park includes lazy rivers, wading pools, waterslides and FlowRider -- a fast-moving flow of water that mimics surfing
- With 310 days of sunshine, outdoor enthusiasts will love the hiking, biking and golfing options in and around Albuquerque
2500 Carlisle Blvd.
Albuquerque, NM 87110
What's included & when
- Fridays-Saturdays through Dec. 21; room-only midweek stays also available
- Accommodations for two adults (and two kids 17 and younger) in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double-Double room
- $99 per night, Fridays-Saturdays with two water park passes
- $119 per night, Fridays-Saturdays with four water park passes
- Room-only overnight stays are $59 (Sundays-Thursdays) or $69 (Fridays-Saturdays)
- Parking and Wi-Fi access are complimentary
- Up to two children 17 years of age and younger stay free
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-978-7226 or e-mail email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 4-9. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms