By Travelzoo Staff
Experience downtown Scottsdale, a town filled with "nationally known art galleries, souvenir shops, and funky Old Town," according to Fodor's. Save over 50% with this two-night getaway at Scottsdale Resort and Athletic Club.
Why we love it
- Unwind in a 900-square-foot villa equipped with a king bed, living room with sleeper sofa, gourmet kitchen and dining area, Jacuzzi tub, fireplace and a private patio or balcony
- The resort was recently named a Top Fitness Hotel by the Athletic Minded Traveler website
- This family-owned-and-operated resort, set against the backdrop of Camelback Mountain, features a private athletic club with 11 championship lighted tennis courts, two pools and no charge for child care
Scottsdale Resort & Athletic Club
8235 East Indian Bend Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
What's included & when
- Through Sept. 15
- For $199, four guests can check in for two-nights through Sept. 15 – including weekends
- A $75 credit can be used at the Asian-inspired spa or at the restaurant on-site
- There is no additional resort fee with this offer -- the use of the private athletic club and Wi-Fi access are free
, save 57% and spend time at the spa, pool and unwinding at a yoga class. Plus, receive a complimentary glass of wine or Skinnygirl margarita.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-343-0033 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The OC SEVEN Restaurant and Bar is closed on Sundays beginning at 2 p.m. and closed on Mondays. There are charges for fitness classes and use of the tennis courts. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms