By Travelzoo Staff
"Natural beauty surrounds you at a property modeled after a French country inn but set on the banks of Oak Creek in the heart of Red Rock Country," says Conde Nast Traveler. Unwind with an exclusive offer at L'Auberge de Sedona that saves more than 50% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Travel + Leisure readers call 4.5-star L’Auberge de Sedona one of the 2013 World’s Best Resorts while the resort's spa was named to Conde Nast Traveler's 2012 Top 75 Hotel Spas in the U.S.
- Travel midweek through Oct. 2 for $159 per night in a Lodge room, or over the weekend for $40 more. Or save more than 60% on regular rates and hide away in a Spa or Garden Cottage for three nights for $479.
- Lodge Rooms in this AAA 4-Diamond resort feature European country decor and have private patios or balconies. Garden cottages are surrounded by foliage and trees, and have fireplaces and large outdoor decks perfect for enjoying a glass of wine in the evening. Spa Cottages sport bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and private outdoor showers.
- The property offers complimentary Internet access, yoga classes and coffee with baked goods in the mornings. Downtown Sedona is less than one mile away.
L'Auberge de Sedona
301 L’Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336
What's included & when
- July 10, 2013 - Oct. 2, 2013
- $159 per night in a Lodge Room, Sunday-Thursday, or $199 Friday-Saturday incl. $25 resort credit
239 per night in a Spa or Garden Cottage, Sunday-Thursday, or $289 Friday-Saturday incl. $35 resort credit
3-Night Cottage Special Offer:$479 for 3 nights in a Spa or Garden Cottage, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals, or $579 Wednesday-Saturday arrivals
Note: To stay two nights or longer in the Lodge room or two nights in a Cottage, purchase multiple vouchers.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-676-6588 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1. A daily service fee of $25 is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms