By Travelzoo Staff
The New York Times calls Scottsdale the "desert version of Miami's South Beach" with a "buzzing hotel scene." Tuck into a one-of-a-kind suite for $79 per night at El Dorado Scottsdale hotel.
Why we love it
- Retreat to El Dorado Scottsdale at nearly 50% off
- 1-bedroom suite for $79 per night; 2-night stays are $129
- 2-bedroom suite for $99 per night; 2-night stays are $159
- 2 passes to nearby Stand Up Scottsdale comedy club
- Daily 2-hour bike rentals
- Each suite has a separate sleeping and living area, along with a fully equipped kitchen
- Travel through Sept. 29
- Visit Fly.com to find cheap flights to Phoenix
El Dorado Scottsdale
6825 E 4th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
What's included & when
- April 4, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
- This "timeless treasure" coupled a "cool 1950’s and 60’s design" with a modern makeover, opening as a hotel in late 2012 (Arizona Foothills magazine). Save nearly 50% with an exclusive Travelzoo deal for travel through Sept. 29. Sprawl out in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite for $20 more per night. Two-night stays are $129 (in a one-bedroom) or $159 (in a two-bedroom).
Tickle your funny bone with complimentary tickets to nearby comedy club, Stand Up Scottsdale, and use complimentary beach cruiser rentals to tour the town by bike.
Each room at El Dorado boasts unique throwbacks, like vintage record players, and a separate sleeping, living and dining area. Guests can serve up homemade Southwestern dishes in their fully equipped kitchens or lounge on their private patios to watch the sun set over Camelback Mountain. The hotel boasts an outdoor sundeck with swimming pool, perfect for cooling off on warm days.
Nestled in "The Valley of the Sun," Scottsdale gets an average of 325 days of sunshine per year. Venture half a mile from the hotel to the Fifth Avenue Shopping District where eclectic dining, mom and pop shops, Native American art galleries and cantinas line the streets. The Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and championship golf courses are also nearby.
Phoenix is a 20-minute drive away, and Flagstaff and Tucson are two hours away.
Score tickets to the Scottsdale Beer Festival
for $25 (reg. $40) and sip more than 45 beers from some of Arizona's top local breweries.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 480-946-3021 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 24-27; July 4-6; Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1-2. A nightly fee of $10 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms