By Travelzoo Staff
"Nationally known art galleries, souvenir shops, and funky Old Town fill downtown Scottsdale," according to Fodor's. For $199, experience it firsthand with a two-night retreat that shaves more than 65% off regular rates at the Scottsdale Resort & Athletic Club. Up to four guests can stay May 11 - Sept. 15 -- including weekends. Or visit during peak season with a two-night package for $60 more.
Why we love it
- Escape for up to 4 at Scottsdale Resort & Athletic Club at more than 65% off
- $199 for 2 nights in a 900-square-foot villa with a patio or balcony (reg. $518)
- Includes a $75 resort credit to spend on dining or at the spa
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and private athletic club access
- Available May 11 - Sept. 15, including weekends
- Peak Season: For $60 more, stay 2 nights, April 1 - May 10 Buy multiple vouchers to stay additional nights
Scottsdale Resort & Athletic Club
8235 East Indian Bend Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
What's included & when
- March 5, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
- Spend the $75 credit at the Asian-inspired spa on treatments designed to balance mind and body. Or tempt your palate at the restaurant with entrees such Asian spring rolls, honey-walnut shrimp or oven-roasted prime rib with red wine demi-glaze. This family-owned-and-operated resort, set against the backdrop of Camelback Mountain, features a private athletic club with 11 championship lighted tennis courts, two pools and no charge for child care. It was recently named a Top Fitness Hotel by the Athletic Minded Traveler website.
- Unwind at the end of the day in a 900-square-foot villa. These villas are fully equipped with a master bedroom with king bed, living room with sleeper sofa, gourmet kitchen and dining area, Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, and a private patio or balcony.
- Unlike many hotels in the area, Scottsdale Resort & Athletic Club charges no additional resort fee, and use of the private athletic club and Wi-Fi access are free.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-343-0033 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The OC SEVEN Restaurant and Bar is closed on Sundays beginning at 2 p.m. and closed on Mondays. There are charges for fitness classes and use of the tennis courts. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms