By Mary Walker Baus
Unwind at the 4.5-star L’Auberge de Sedona, set against the backdrop of Sedona’s red rocks and Oak Creek, with an exclusive offer that's more than 40% off.
Why we love it
- One of Conde Nast Traveler's “10 Best Small Cities in America” this year, Sedona offers “outstanding natural beauty (and intense spiritual energy, according to many)"
- Hotel accolades include a AAA 4-Diamond award, Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List and Travel + Leisure’s 500 Best Hotels
- Offers yoga classes, mediation sessions, geology lectures and stargazing sessions
- Cool off in the climate-controlled, salt- and mineral-based outdoor pool surrounded by landscaped foliage
L'Auberge de Sedona
301 L'Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336
What's included & when
- Travel through September 2014; packages vary
- $159 per night … Sundays-Thursdays through Aug. 27
$179 per night … Sundays-Thursdays Sept. 1-30
$199 per night … Fridays-Saturdays through Sept. 27
Accommodations in a deluxe lodge room for two; +$100 per night for a larger garden/spa/vista cottage
Also available: Three-night cottage stays are $479, arrive Sundays-Tuesdays through Aug. 25, or $579, arrive Wednesdays-Saturdays through Aug. 16; September packages also available
- All packages include a $50 resort credit to use on dining or the spa
- Some cottages offer unique outdoor cedar showers
with an open roof design so you can stargaze at the same time
The fine print
Not available on: Aug. 1-2, 11, 22-23, 28-31. Update: This deal is sold out on Aug. 5, 15-16; Sept. 12-13. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-500-5490 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Due to the popularity of this deal, the hotel is experiencing higher than normal call volume. Please leave a message and your call with be returned within 24 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. A 10% nightly service fee ($25 minimum) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers gratuities for the hotel staff, excluding the restaurant and spa. Based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy in the deluxe lodge rooms is two. Rollaway beds are allowed in the cottages only. Additional adults are $20 per night. Up to two children 12 years of age and younger are free. Valet parking is an additional $15 per night. This hotel is pet-friendly in the cottages only. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms