By Travelzoo Staff
Beat the summer heat with an array of American brews and music at the Blue Collar Beer Festival, held inside the air-conditioned Arizona Event Center. Iconic American drafts like Shiner Bock, Rolling Rock, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Coors Banquet will be available, and admission is now $11, regularly $20 -- or two can attend for $20, regularly $40.
Why we love it
- Entry to the Blue Collar Beer Festival is $11; 2 can attend for $20
- Beers include Shiner Bock, Rolling Rock, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Coors Banquet
- Admission is good for 20 pours of American brews
- An array of classic rock, country and Southern rock bands will perform
- Subscribers pay no additional fees with this deal
June 28, 2013 - July 20, 2013
Arizona Event Center
1300 S. Country Club Dr.
Mesa, AZ 85210
- The Blue Collar Beer Festival on Saturday, July 20, from 1-6 p.m. will feature beers from across the United States -- and each admission is good for 20 six-ounce pours. Plus, enjoy the sounds of classic rock, country, blues and Southern rock while sipping on Miller High Life, Budweiser or Stroh's.
- In addition, a World of Beers craft beer garden and food will be available for purchase including ATL Wings -- the Best Wings winner at the 2013 Arizona Wingstock Festival.
- See the event website for specific event information.
The fine print
Print out your voucher and bring it to the event with a photo ID, where you will exchange the voucher for your ticket. Subject to availability. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. This is a date-specific event. Pour size will vary by vendor and is at their discretion. Not valid after event date. Must be 21 or older to attend. For questions, call 480-529-1419 or email email@example.com.