By Travelzoo Staff
The second-annual Spring Swing Bash returns to the Phoenix area this March, featuring top breweries including Leffe, Firestone Walker, Stella and many more
. Subscribers can try an array of ales, porters and more with this deal for admission -- which includes 20 pours
-- for $15. Regularly, this package costs $25 online or $30 at the door.
Why we love it
- Pay $15 for 20 pours of craft beer, wine or spirits at the Spring Swing Bash, March 9
- Sample beers from breweries like Leffe, Firestone Walker and Hoegaarden
- There will be live music and televised spring training baseball on-site
- A mechanical bull, batting cage and other games are an additional fee
- Food will also be available for purchase
Feb. 14, 2013 - March 10, 2013
Spring Swing Bash
Arizona Event Center
1300 S. Country Club Dr.
Mesa, AZ 85210
- The Spring Swing Bash is Arizona's largest indoor beer festival and it will take place Saturday, March 9, from 1-6 p.m. at the Arizona Event Center.
- The Spring Swing Bash will feature live music and televised spring training baseball. For an additional fee, subscribers can ride a mechanical bull, take a few cuts in the batting cage or toss a few fastballs in the radar pitch machine. A variety of food options will be available on-site for purchase.
- Voucher purchase includes entry into the post event party featuring the band "The Sullivans."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Review ticket information and click "Buy Now." Log in or sign up for an account. Enter voucher and payment information and complete transaction. Print out your voucher and bring it to the event with a photo ID, where you will exchange the voucher for your ticket.
The fine print
Subject to availability. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. Pour size will vary by vendor and is at their discretion. Not valid after event date. Must be 21 or older to attend. For questions, call 480-529-1419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.