By Travelzoo Staff
See Shakespeare's greatest love story live on stage this Valentine's Day when Ballet Arizona performs "Romeo & Juliet" with The Phoenix Symphony. With this deal, subscribers can save up to 65% on tickets to performances Feb. 14-17 at Symphony Hall.
Why we love it
- Save up to 65% on tickets to "Romeo & Juliet" with Ballet Arizona
- Shows are Feb. 14-17 at Symphony Hall, including Valentine's Day
- The Arizona Republic said, "It is tough to know what to laud first: the brilliant choreography ... or the matchless dancing and acting"
- Promo code required; see booking instructions
Jan. 21, 2013 - Feb. 14, 2013
75 N 2nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- The Arizona Republic said, "It is tough to know what to laud first: the brilliant choreography ... or the matchless dancing and acting."
- Discounted seats range from $19.50-$55.50 (reg. $53.50-$156.50) for the following performances:
- Feb. 14, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 17, 5:30 p.m.
- Tickets are up to 25% off and range from $24.50-$117.50 (reg. $33.50-$156.50) for the following performances:
- Feb. 15, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 16, 2 p.m.
- Feb. 16, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 17, 1 p.m.
- Note: Many of the lower-priced seats can be found in Side or Rear Orchestra.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Find your performance and click "Find Tickets." Enter promo code 25ROMEO for the listed 25% off performances or 65ROMEO for the listed 65% off performances, then click "Show Offer on Map." Select seats on map and click "Checkout." Enter security check and click "Continue." Review order and click "Continue," then select delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create an account. Enter payment method and complete transaction. Mobile users: After selecting performance date, click "Find Tickets on Full Site." From drop-down menu, go to Interactive Seat Map. Continue booking as instructed above.
The fine print
Promo code required; see step-by-step booking instructions. Subject to availability. Fees of $7.70-$11.10 per ticket and $2.85 per order are additional. Fees are determined by the venue, not Travelzoo. Tickets purchased together will be seated together.