By Travelzoo Staff
Examiner.com says the performers in "Dralion" will "captivate and amaze you." Travelzoo subscribers can see the show that fuses Chinese acrobatic art with the excitement of Cirque du Soleil with this deal for tickets starting at $30, regularly $40.
Why we love it
- The Examiner calls the show a "truly a wonderful experience"
- Tickets start at $30-$33.75, reg. $40-$45, to see "Dralion" by Cirque du Soleil in Phoenix
- Several seating sections at US Airways Center are discounted, including the best seats in the house
- Choose from 3 performances Wednesday-Friday, Nov. 28-30, including weekend and evening shows
Nov. 7, 2012 - Nov. 20, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
US Airways Center
201 East Jefferson St.
- Discounted tickets for performances at US Airways Center Wednesday-Thursday, Nov. 28-29, at 7: 30 p.m. are available in the following sections:
- Rear Bowl … $30, reg. $40
- Rear/Mid Bowl … $41.25, reg. $55
- Front/Mid Bowl … $56.25, reg. $75
- Premium/Front Bowl … $71.25, reg. $95
- Note: Tickets for the Friday, Nov. 30, performance at 7:30 p.m. are available for $3.75 more.
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase. Select "Find Tickets" next to performance. Click "Use The Map," then choose seats from interactive seating chart, then select "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Fees of $8.75-$12.75 per ticket and $4.25 per order will be additional. Regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fees. No refunds or exchanges. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent, not by Travelzoo.