By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal for $20, two people can attend the beer or wine festival at the 128th annual Arizona State Fair and enjoy two tasting flights (five sample pours each) of craft beer or award-winning vintages. For the price of admission to the Beerfest or Wine Competition & Tasting, two people can also enjoy a full day at the state fair.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on 2 tickets to the beer or wine festival at the Arizona State Fair
- Tickets for 2 are $20, reg. $40, and include a tasting flight and admission to the fair
- Offer includes 5 tastings at the Beerfest on Oct. 20-21 or Wine Competition & Tasting on Nov. 3-4
- This is the Arizona State Fair's 128th year, featuring fun activities such as rides, a rodeo, petting zoos, food challenges and concerts
Oct. 8, 2012 - Nov. 3, 2012
Arizona State Fair
1826 W. McDowell Rd.
- Select admission to either:
- Beerfest: Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 20-21
- Features local beers such as Mudshark and Sleepy Dog; craft brews such as Deschutes Mirror Pond and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale; and imports like Stella Artois and Hoegaarden
- Wine Competition & Tasting: Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 3-4
- Winemakers will be available to provide tips and answer questions as guests sample local, Arizona vintages. A grape stomp will take place at 2 p.m. on both days
- The fair runs Oct. 12 - Nov. 4 and is located at the Fairgrounds on 19th and McDowell Road. Doors open at 12 p.m. noon on Wednesday-Friday and 10 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday.
The fine print
Select "Buy Tickets" to purchase. Enter code TRAVELZOO and click "Apply." Scroll down to "Special Event Packs" and select the Wine Festival Pack or the Beerfest Pack. Select quantity then "Add to Cart." Select "Checkout." Fees of $1 per order will be additional. Must be 21 years or older to attend the beer and wine festival.