By Anne Guettler
Dine on a chef's tasting menu at "one of the best Indian restaurants in the country" (Philadelphia magazine) that's "worth every penny" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- 4-star average rating from Yelp users and 4.5 stars from OpenTable users
- Named "Best Indian Restaurant" 2012 by Philadelphia magazine
- Zagat rates the food "excellent" (25)
- Located on Avenue of the Arts
Oct. 21, 2013 - Jan. 8, 2014
777 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- For $75, (reg. $120), two people can dine on a five-course chef's tasting menu
Personalized for each table; you might try dishes such as the tandoori butter chicken and Kobe beef kebabs
Visit for dinner Sunday-Thursday
Or go on a Friday or Saturday night for just $10 more per couple
Complimentary valet parking for diners is also included
Add sommelier David Costanzo's wine pairings to your meal starting at $25 per person (paid directly to the merchant).
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. The $75 voucher is valid Sunday-Thursday only. The $85 voucher is valid Friday-Saturday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts.
See all terms