By Annie England
Save nearly 50% on dinner for two at Winthorpe & Valentine, which South Philly Review calls a "breath of fresh air."
Why we love it
- Located in The Westin Philadelphia, a AAA 4-Diamond Hotel near Rittenhouse Square
- Named after the Philadelphia-set '80s flick "Trading Places"
- OpenTable reviewers rate it 4 stars
- Includes your choice of any menu items from the regular menu
Sept. 27, 2013 - Nov. 23, 2013
Winthorpe & Valentine
99 S. 17th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- For $59 (reg. $116), two can unwind over dinner and drinks at this downtown restaurant
Any appetizer to share, such as jumbo shrimp cocktail or salmon medallions with celery apple relish
Any two entrees, such as filet mignon with red wine demi-glace or North Atlantic day boat scallops with whipped potatoes and sauteed zucchini
Any two cocktails or glasses of wine, such as Cambria Katherine's chardonnay or La Crema pinot noir
Or stop by for drinks and appetizers with a $25 voucher good for $50 toward any food and drink items -- enough for two bar snacks and two cocktails.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during Restaurant Week. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value of the check;18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms