By Travelzoo Staff
The steaks at Marmont Steakhouse and Bar "don't just melt in your mouth, they create a memory I'll cherish forever" said a recent Travelzoo subscriber. For $49, regularly $98, two can linger over dinner with wine at this Old City spot.
Why we love it
- Gayot lauds the "well prepared steakhouse specialties"
- Dinner includes a shared appetizer, 2 entrees and wine
- Enjoy live blues music Wednesday nights
- 93% of Travelzoo subscribers loved their experience
July 30, 2013 - Feb. 11, 2014
Marmont Steakhouse and Bar
222 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Dine indoors or alfresco on the patio facing Market Street with this deal that includes:
- An appetizer, such as the baked brie with spinach or pepper-crusted filet skewers with horseradish sauce (up to $14)
- Two entrees, like the 8-ounce filet mignon, 14-ounce NY strip or grilled salmon with sesame ginger glaze (up to $28 each)
- Two wines by the glass like Tierra Brisa Malbec (Argentina) (up to $14 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, Aug. 11 through Feb. 11, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations through OpenTable will not be accepted; subject to fee. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested). See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms